Thursday, May 12, 2005

My 2 cents worth...

I (Jill) wanted to add a few things of my own to our new website! Life has been crazy busy since Aaron and I married last August. I still can't believe it's been nine months already! Married life is wonderful, humbling and character building on a daily basis, but wonderful! I also have a hard time believing that I have been in Dallas almost 2 1/2 years already! God has been so gracious in providing the most amazing church, Watermark Community Church.. I have been so blessed to have four amazing women to walk through life with for the past two years. Melanie, Kelly, Rachel and Becca have been one of the many highlights of my life here in Dallas. Becca and Doug Phillips are currently involved with an amazing ministry called Campus Crusade for Christ and are just started their ministry in Houston, Texas. Melanie and Matt Phillips are also taking on the challenge of doing an overseas ministry in Italy, through Campus Crusade as well. Josh and Rachel Combs are such sweet friends. And Robbie and Kelly Anderson as well. I've added Matt and Mel's website and the Campus Crusade website as well so that you can find out more about the college ministry that is making it's way through campuses all over the U.S. and other countries as well! Anyway, I also wanted to add on to what Aaron wrote earlier about our ministry opportunity coming up this fall, Apartment Life. As of right now, we are continuing to pray through the opportunity there, and truly seeking the Lord out on this to see if this is what He would have us do next. As of right now, we have been accepted and are waiting to find out if there will be a community available during the month of July for us to move in to. I'm excited to see where the Lord takes us and ask for continued prayer. We love y'all and pray the Lord's blessings on each and every one of your lives! I'll end with that!!

No comments: